Happy Monday. It’s March 10thMarch 10th, 2014 at 6:54 am by Elizabeth Alvarez under 2 KASA This Morning
Question of the Day
What is the most you’ve eaten at an All-You-Can-Eat Buffett?
Deal of the Day
Job of the Day
- PNM ENERGY SAVING PROGRAM: https://www.pnm.com/rebates
- TAX TIPS: http://www.irs.gov/uac/IRS-Tax-Tips
- ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFETT AT THE DOWNS RACE TRACK AND CASINO: http://abqdowns.com/
- WAREHOUSE 508: http://warehouse508.org/
- STATE FARM YOUTH ADVISORY BOARD GRANTS: http://www.statefarmyab.com/
Mommy McGyver: Kale Chips
Yes, your kids will eat kale! Especially, if you disguise it as chips. This is a super easy recipe that makes this super food super yummy and you will feel like Super-mom.
Wash and dry a bunch of kale (make sure all the moisture is removed from the leaves)
Pull the leaves from the stalk and tear into chip size pieces
Put on a metal baking sheet and toss with a little olive oil and salt
Bake at 400 degrees 8-10 minutes until crisp