2 KASA This Morning – Monday, June 30thJune 30th, 2014 at 7:33 am by Matt Mauro under 2 KASA This Morning
Question of the Day
- THE WORLD CUP IS REALLY HEATING UP EVEN THE AIRLINES ARE JOINING IN ON THE CHEERING FOR THEIR HOME TEAMS DUTCH AIRLINE KLM MADE A BIG SOCIAL MEDIA NO-NO WHEN IT TWEETED AN IMAGE CELEBRATING THE NETHERLANDS’ WORLD CUP WIN. WITH A PICTURE OF A DEPARTURE SIGN ALONG WITH THE WORDS ADIOS AMIGOS. TWITTER USERS FOUND THE TWEET TO BE RACIST AND OFFENSIVE, THE AIRLINE REMOVED THE TWEET SHORTLY AFTER.
SO WHAT WE WANT KNOW FROM YOU IS HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS AIRLINES TWEET?
Deal of the Day
Job of the Day
MOMMY BANANA BITES
Frozen Banana Bites:
2 firm bananas, cut into 1 inch slices
½ cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet, dark, or milk chocolate)
½ cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Freeze banana bites on a cookie sheet covered with parchment or cookie sheet liner for two hours.
- Place chocolate chips, peanut butter, and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 second intervals until melted and smooth, stirring after each interval.
- Dip frozen banana bites into melted chocolate mixture, and place on cookie sheet. Return to freezer until set, around 15-20 minutes.
- Once frozen, place in a freezer safe container or bag.